The ProCon Streamline is a high efficiency, compact gas condensing wall boiler in combination versions of 16/25kW, 25/32kW and 25/32kW-flash output. ProCon Streamline has a high energy efficiency of up to 109.5% with additional energy savings through a modulation range of 5:1. A pre-mix modulating radiant burner ensures extremely low emissions.
- The ProCon Streamline high efficiency, compact gas condensing wall boiler series has been designed specifically for project work and for export.
- Especially favourable procurement price.
- Low heating costs as a result of low fuel consumption.
- High levels of heating and hot water luxury, which can be matched to individual needs as a result of the wide variety of appliances.
- H-version wall-mounted gas condensing boiler, as a pure heating appliance with an output range of 16 or 25 kW.
- Combi appliance (S version) available with heating outputs of 16 or 25 kW and hot water outputs of 24 or 32 kW; this high-performance boiler provides instantaneous hot water.
- Low installation and maintenance costs as a result of the simple, clearly accessible construction.
- Excellent reliability and long service life.
- Thanks to is wide modulation range, the burner adapts flexibly to different heating requirements – so avoiding unnecessary energy losses.
- Particularly low emissions.
- All units are supplied with a 36 month warranty and 60 month heat exchanger warranty.
- Natural Gas / LPG
One of the highlights: the ProCon Streamline in its Flash version
- An attractive combination of wall-mounted boiler and integrated hot water storage tank, with a heating output of 25 kW and a hot water output of 32 kW.
- The Flash system guarantees fantastic hot water output of 20 litres per minute at 40ºC output temperature, and a top value for the hot water performance level.