ProCon HT 150/225 Floor Standing Condensing Boilers for multiple dwellings and commercial properties
These floor standing gas-fired commercial condensing boilers are available in output ranges from 15kW to 150kW or 15kW to 225kW; with outputs up to 1125kW when used in cascade configuration.
They have been specially designed for use in multiple dwellings and commercial properties and are suitable for operation with natural gas or liquid petroleum gas. They are easy to install, even in the smallest boiler rooms: only taking up about one square metre of floor space. Also suitable for installation in boiler rooms with low ceilings thanks to their low height.
- Condensing boilers for multiple dwellings and commercial properties.
- Floor-mounted gas-condensing boiler in output ranges of 15 kW to 150 kW or 15 kW to 225 kW, specially designed for use in multiple dwellings and commercial properties, suitable for operation with natural gas or liquid petroleum gas.
- Extremely high energy efficiency with fuel engineering-related efficiency of up to 109.5 per cent.
- Additional energy savings thanks to an extremely wide modulation range of 1:10 or 1:15, with flexible output adjustment to suit heating requirements; no need to keep turning the boiler on and off.
- Extremely low emissions through the use of the modulating, maintenance-free ECONOX pre-mix radiant burner.
- High-performance heat exchangers made from stainless steel guarantee excellent reliability and a long service life.
- Full range of DN160 flue components available.
- Flexible flue systems also available.
- Room Sealed opertaion available as standard.
- Two or three boilers built into a single unit: High-performance heat exchangers function independently of one other and can be serviced individually, without having to interrupt the heating; extremely high reliability.
- Simple, time-saving and cost-saving installation thanks to an integrated water switch.
- Extremely easy to manoeuvre thanks to its compact design, the wheels on the rear side of the boiler and the supplied transport aid.
- Easy to install, even in the smallest boiler rooms: only takes up about 1 square metre of floor space; also suitable for installation in boiler rooms with low ceilings thanks to its low height.
- Simple, uncomplicated design and easy access to all components makes assembly and servicing easier.
- Runs extremely quietly, making it suitable for use in areas where noise levels are restricted.
- Output up to 1125 kW when used in cascade.
- Easy-to-operate, built-in comfort control for optimised condensing.
- Integrated diagnostics system.
- Recognised for its attractive technical design with the iF product design award 2006.
- All units are supplied with a 36 month warranty and 60 month heat exchanger warranty.
- Natural Gas / LPG.