The Prepackaged semi-storage calorifiers are designed for where there is high-peak domestic hot water
demand, but where there is intermittent demand and/or limited plant room space.
- Each unit incorporates a buffer vessel and an efficient packaged heat exchanger, plate heat exchanger,circulating pump, thermostat and stainless steel pipe work.
- Domestic water is drawn from the lower part of the vessel across the plate heat exchanger for heating. Iffitted, the thermostat can stop the primary pump when the desired temperature is achieved.
- Capacities of 500 to 3000-litres
- Highest quality stainless steel construction with automatic electric welds
- Vertical with three support legs
- Working pressure: 7-bar
- Test pressure: 10-bar
- ø400 mm inspection manhole
- 50mm mineral wool insulation
- PVC flexible jacket or Aluminum outer case
- Demountable AISI 316L stainless steel plate heat exchanger
- Stainless steel secondary circulating pump
- 0°- 90°C double safety thermostat
- Isolation valves
- Accessory kit including:
- 0-120C thermometer,
- DN25 valve.
- Anti-vacuum valve.
- DN50 drain valve.
- Non-standard dimensions, working pressure, tapping sizes & positions and horizontal vessels available to order.
Prepackaged Plate Controls 011013 PDF Download